Ranking
sir i had no elecriticity
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Its okay skits
Now forget about the league
Let's start doing betting servers
We need some money first
I'll see whatbi can do
INB4 14 days ban
Well don't be all like you disappointed me when you should've just asked to reschedule the match to a time when we were all available
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)
Scorpionma, i said it is a good timing, but when mega said that he can't, i thought that we will do it an other day so... anyways, we should do a clan tourney soon. we just need 20k to do it. 10k to global and 7k/3k for 1st/2nd. currently, i am poor. when i get tc i'll do it (maybe) We will see.
Last edited by Fire; Jul 24, 2014 at 09:49 PM.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
Scorpionma, i said it is a good timing, but when mega said that he can't, i thought that we will do it an other day so... anyways, we should do a clan tourney soon. we just need 20k to do it. 10k to global and 7k/3k for 1st/2nd. currently, i am poor. when i get tc i'll do it (maybe) We will see.

Bets is better, there we can make Profit
Something is better than nothing.

Hey guys I just left Quantum and now I'm looking for a new life, so you guys willing to help me? I know I'm just a Blue belt but I CAN fight. So let's do this!

-----
I'm just asking, do you guys have a Clan Application to fill or no?
-----
And also I'm looking for some TC too, I currently have 865 at this time, and also I'm not buy with my real money.
Last edited by Air210; Jul 25, 2014 at 02:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Death is part of life, death is hope, death can also be sadness, or loss, but we all lose things, forgive yourself.
We don't have the recruitment thread since something deleted the desc.
-----
/jo its i am doing a clan war. cmon.
Last edited by Fire; Jul 25, 2014 at 10:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang