Toribash
Numbers, phantom dancer will make you have crit chance and speed to fight against mid hp's.
I can wait like 3 more levels and get infinity after phantom dancer.
Or get infinity on lvl 12, then end up with phantom dancer at lvl 15.
Huge difference in my opinion.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
yea its pretty true,
and its stupid how much damage it does.
I think it should either have a radiues like pantheons ult or just be completely taken out of the game.

i loved when panth's ult was a universal ult, wich means i could simply go anywhere from anywhere. it was waaay better.
:^)
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Nono, I know ways to counter it, I just think it's retarded that I have to completely reorganize my build for one champion.

Actually, building magic resist is a good idea if their ap is going 7/0 is a good idea no matter who their ap actually is. Build according to the enemy etc.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Numbers, phantom dancer will make you have crit chance and speed to fight against mid hp's.
I can wait like 3 more levels and get infinity after phantom dancer.
Or get infinity on lvl 12, then end up with phantom dancer at lvl 15.
Huge difference in my opinion.

Get a zeal then infinity edge then since it's basically a dumbed down version of a phantom dancer.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Get a zeal then infinity edge then since it's basically a dumbed down version of a phantom dancer.

Start boots and health pots. Then get a wriggles, level 2 boots at some point, then infinity edge, then phantom dancer. You can get a zeal in between wriggles and iedge if you really want to though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
why people sayi wriggles is bad for top, wrigg is good for trynda expecially because he is mellee nad has to waste less time on mobs, he gets armor and tops is almost always ad and he gets dmg. On the top of that a super lifesteal.

With the nerf you will probably build the wriggles asap with a bit extra defense due to the amount of harass you gona get.

To stop karthus ulti just click E
To escape with panth just do R (or if you are in cooldown stun another enemy and run!)

And i open chikenpox stream to see him fail with ashe. attacks the enemy when there are too many creeps , fails the flash, doesnt go back and in the end cant dodge cait's attack. Dead xO
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Dec 11, 2011 at 11:12 AM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.