Ranking
Guys, i have a problem and i would like someone to help me.
Players tell me that my elo ranking is very good and that is why i have my global rank 644. But i don't know how the elo ranking works. I tried to find a thread about it but i did't. Can someone explain for me a little bit?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
High elo = High rank

If someone with a lower elo beats you a few times he gets your elo. So you rank gets worse and his rank gets better. That's actually all you should know.
If you beat someone with a higher elo, you get his elo. So your rank gets better and his gets worse.
Ok understood. Thanks guys.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Guys check out this spar with Something!!
Attached Files
Sparring with Something.rpl (300.6 KB, 12 views)
Death is part of life, death is hope, death can also be sadness, or loss, but we all lose things, forgive yourself.
@air210
its something badum tsssss
and that custom made opener is mine how did he get it i never taught it to anyone
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

yea
its pretty easy also
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

@SKITZOFREIK I just did what would just work.
-----
#GRUMPYCAT
Last edited by Air210; Aug 2, 2014 at 05:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Death is part of life, death is hope, death can also be sadness, or loss, but we all lose things, forgive yourself.