Toribash
:/ Yea I was at a jazz camp Sunday through Last night. Maybe if you read the other threads...
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
:/ Yea I was at a jazz camp Sunday through Last night. Maybe if you read the other threads...

I read through pretty much every thread but the inactivity thread. I don't care who's here or not. Prepare for clan league tho bby.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I sure will. I'm still confused on how you didn't know I'm gone though. ;-; :<
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
DJMC do you have a one time at Jazz camp story for us?
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Ima announce this today, I will never talk in-game (only if there are Nitro members)
End.
I never forget.
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
I sure will. I'm still confused on how you didn't know I'm gone though. ;-; :<

DJMC, thou missed you so dearly. Thou felt alone, thine presence brings forth joy, like rain drops on a sultry summer day. A feeling of being admonished as you enter before ye DJ, you shower me with sanctity, am I truly worthy? Thy king DJ has returned, and I am grateful.

Feel loved yet?
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Welcome back DJMC. Go back to being a Dj in Minecraft so I cna RULE THE WORLD! MUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUAHUAHUAHUHA.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I remember hearing you guys play minecraft months ago :P ,fack I was like ''alone forever''
I never forget.