Toribash
Does anyone know how people put links into single words? An example would be Day, he has our page linked into the single word "Nitro". I want to make a "Apply for Nitro today" type thing. Also, if any of you play on Xbox one, or Xbox 360, leave me a gamertag and I might decide to decimate you in any game of your choice, or we can run a co-op campaign. My gamertag is "Felwynter". As for you Birno, I never met you, but you seemed chill, I feel we could have been friends.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
Does anyone know how people put links into single words? An example would be Day, he has our page linked into the single word "Nitro". I want to make a "Apply for Nitro today" type thing. Also, if any of you play on Xbox one, or Xbox 360, leave me a gamertag and I might decide to decimate you in any game of your choice, or we can run a co-op campaign. My gamertag is "Felwynter". As for you Birno, I never met you, but you seemed chill, I feel we could have been friends.

Anal

High light the word you want the link to be on.
Copy link from where ever.
While text is highlighted, click insert link button. (The one with the globe)
Paste link when popup comes.
Voila.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Anal

High light the word you want the link to be on.
Copy link from where ever.
While text is highlighted, click insert link button. (The one with the globe)
Paste link when popup comes.
Voila.

Thanks Bercat, as for your link... I dare not click it, for I feel horrors on the other side await, I feel I should let sleeping dogs lie...
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
Thanks Bercat, as for your link... I dare not click it, for I feel horrors on the other side await, I feel I should let sleeping dogs lie...

Nice name change.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post

I took the risk of clicking at and it was well worth it don't worry.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Damn I never stop and look at all these rookie clans that rise through the ranks and surpass other clans like us and obey who have been around longer. It's a perfect example of how new generations can overthrow old ones xD
Originally Posted by zZNanoSoundZz View Post
Damn I never stop and look at all these rookie clans that rise through the ranks and surpass other clans like us and obey who have been around longer. It's a perfect example of how new generations can overthrow old ones xD

Yea interesting isn't it?

So I guess Clan League is being rescheduled to Friday at 5pm -3GMT since only one Light member showed up.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015