Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Shooo.

Next time dont app to as many clans at the same time and we'd consider you as a more likely candidate.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

⦁ Name (What you go by):Lucky
⦁ Age:16
⦁ Reason for wanting to Join:I would like join because i think this clan would give me many benefits and i would like to be part of this team and share my loyalty to a small clan!
⦁ Past bans/infractions: Past clans are 3spooky and lucky star
⦁ Alts (if any): i have 2 alts both witch are black belts SenorSwag and Nubcak3s
⦁ About you (Give us roughly a paragraph describing yourself, your hobbies, etc.): First of i would like to share that my name is Dan i live in colorado, US and am very outgoing and cheerful, i also work and am an athlete, I've been playing toribash for close to 8 months now and am very active on the forums and in-game, i do have Skype and i could msg it to you if u want. thank you!
⦁ Any further details you think we should know about you/your account: Other details about me is a really really skilled in judo/judofrac, am purrty good at aikido and wushu.
if you need replays let me know thank you for ur time

Ps: i also saw a post in witch this is not really a judo clan and i wanted to point out that am mod rank 10 in judo and would very much appreciate to teach you guys judo moves, it would get u guys easy tc in judo lol.
Last edited by LuckyHax; Jul 11, 2013 at 09:25 AM.
As lowest of the clan I don't know how much pull my vote has, but in order to keep the group small and close I'd prefer to play with you a bit and get to know you better. Just from the app itself though I'd give it a yes
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
why thank you raven i would like to go in-game with you and show you my skills i just went into a private session with Qubic lol i didnt think i showed him my best moves, i was kind of nervous lol
I'm a yes. I apologize for my terrible inactivity.
Last edited by Fancy; Jul 14, 2013 at 06:15 AM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Lol its ok i thank you for ur response! If you guys need me to do forum work for the clan or anything let meh know all ways up for it!
Last edited by LuckyHax; Jul 14, 2013 at 06:23 AM.