Toribash
Hello everyone, I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself.I am the great Cody Mitchell.
I am a former member of [Fish] and have quit due to their inactivity in both forums and in-game. I have been a good friend of Niceflames for a while now and decide to join by his side and help others.
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
You don't need to act so all "I'm so good and I'm here to help" but guys my internets supposed to be down for a bit.
Proud Leader of Trap meow
Guys if you're doing something then go on toribash and join our trap betting server! It currently has alot of people. Help make it more popular?
Originally Posted by niceflames View Post
Guys if you're doing something then go on toribash and join our trap betting server! It currently has alot of people. Help make it more popular?

Is that betting server global? :3
Master of the arcane arts
So update on my internet we have it on only one device in our house...... but good news i got a mic for skype!
Ok thanks for putting it here isaiah and i just fixed my internet also i have my mic for skype all hooked up and stuffs.
-----
I can't find where you posted it isaiah but guys my skype username is WHITEXIAMEN so call me on that or message me so i know who you are.
Last edited by cheese7201; Dec 22, 2012 at 07:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump