Toribash
Considering you replied to each question immediately, I vote yes. Just make sure that you check the thread at least once a day, you don't even have to post. Invite sent.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Can I join fancy? Lycan Get me in :3
-----
Hey all you fancy people, this is scan with my application. I believe I should be in fancy because I can be a serious recruitment. I am very helpful in wars and very good at greykido and mushu. You've seen me tons of times I bet and you have probably seen some skill. I was taught by a great master, Sensei Lycan. He taught me many things and I even have a student named, Random610. In conclusion I am a really good source of youth and power so I can have a big impact on this clan and other clans. Sincerely XxscannxX
Last edited by XxscannxX; Mar 25, 2014 at 04:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i would like to join i am deathf i am a second dan and i like to join becouse ik darklycan and scann and i also like to play mushu and i have done 2 spariing replayes
This is not an app but...
-----
A REPLAY!
Last edited by XxscannxX; Mar 26, 2014 at 02:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Death, that's not what I meant by making your application bigger.
-----
Scann, what replay are you talking about?
-----
Death, I say no.
Last edited by Lycan; Mar 26, 2014 at 05:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello im new to toribash my old accs wer 3rd dan and 2nd dan i stoped playing for a long time and just made a new acc i would like to join your clan my gmt:+5
<3