Toribash
Pentool isn't vector... It makes rasterized layers which you can turn into vector mask with two simple clicks.

About the head. Looks too much like a bird. I just can't really like a ball that looks like bird. But if it doesn't bother you then do go and finish it.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
I love the clean, stylized work you've done. Genius. A few marks;

The eyes seem to be out-of-character with the rest of the head. I really hope you add more to the head matching the style of the eyes (Organic Wavy Tissue), because right now it really pops off the metallic smooth look of everything else. Ferrock said something kinda funny, but I agree in a way. It kind of looks like a bird, with the center part of the face looking like it is some sort of metal beak. Maybe re-shape that? It's not just that it looks like a bird, but the curve on it is far from a smooth transition (Unless you planned it like that for the 'knives' theme). Not going to say anything about detail, or the back, as it's just a WIP and looks pretty awesome as it is. Just please don't overkill this in the end, just add a bit more organic tissue to match the eyes, and a little bit more here in there. Other than that, the simplicity of this is sheerly orgasmic for one who appreciates good tasting, stylish art.

7/10 for the WIP as it stands (As of Update 1. I will keep editing this post to make new comments, as I prefer to avoid flooding things around here.

I predict 9/10 in the end.
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
Pentool isn't vector... It makes rasterized layers which you can turn into vector mask with two simple clicks.

thats weird, cus i can resize mine as much as i want, sorta fits the vector definition
then i have the option to rasterize the layer and that makes it jst a normal image: gets rid of the paths and makes so i cant resize without the quality shiz
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
thats weird, cus i can resize mine as much as i want, sorta fits the vector definition
then i have the option to rasterize the layer and that makes it jst a normal image: gets rid of the paths and makes so i cant resize without the quality shiz

weird... Mine doesn't let me resize it unless i make it vector mask.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Update:

I want to implement more techy red lines on the top but I have no clue how to.
I've been stuck on this for a while now. Ideas?
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
i dont enjoy the shading but sit a little red glow around the eyes that would look pretty good
ornaments would look good

Make it looking a bit more rusty ...
add some little scratches and it's perfect 10/10
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Make it looking a bit more rusty ...
add some little scratches and it's perfect 10/10

I'll do that at the end.

Although... I couldn't help myself... I did some detailing before you posted this haha.
It'll be in the next update!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Right above the eye and below it, those lines look very.. Scratchy(ish) Not sure if that was the "sharp edge/knife" thing you were going for, but I think it would look better without that there.