Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Possesed I sen the invite. Sk8r4life I'll invite but you better be active during your trial period. Treykspi I invited you
Name: Alec Pierce (alecx1x)
Belt: Black
Gmt: -6
Active in game time: 10:00 A.M - 11:00 P.M (small intervals of breaks to watch anime )
language: English (also very good with google translate)
In-game activity: 9
Forum activity: 2 (I really only know how to do stuff like this)
Skills: Pretty funny on occasions. Only if you're lucky though. i've also seen TONS of anime so you can pretty much talk to me about any kind like pyschological, mecha, romance, action, adventure.
Name: Cabazorro0.
Belt: Blue.
Your GMT, and time of day you are most active in-game: GMT -4, kinda randomly active, but hopefuly averyday.
Your most fluent language: Spanish, English.
In-game activity (1-10): 6.
Forum activity (1-10): 2, but i will start to post a little more xD.
Any skills you want to point out to us: I draw since I was a kid (that means good), a little video editing skills and lollygagging.
Your best mods: Aikido and Judo.
PS: I love anime and I'm losing my mind while I wait for the next episode of Akame Ga Kill! to come out.
hi there, free form makes me think you don't want the answers listed like an application, so I will just be free form with them, but keep them in the right order, just in case. my name is keith. my sn is sorities.
I have orange belt as of this afternoon but I had white yesterday and went from one to the next twice without noticing, so idk what I'll have tomorrow.
I'm in pacific time zone, so GMT wise that's -8, if I'm correct. I play 10-4ish, give or take a couple hours.
as a born american I speak english more than not.
I'm pretty active in game as long as it's engaging, so 8, I'm always trying to figure out new moves when I'm on.
I dont use the forums much as of yet so let's say 1 for now.
I'm something of a strangest but I'm not sure if that counts as a skill, though I do have a top sense of humor.
so far I'm best at aikido I think. I like judo a lot too. but I've been meaning to play through all the mods to find out if I'm any good at any others.
thank you.
Name:Pliny12 but you can call me Joseph :P
Belt:3rd dan black belt
Your GMT, and time of day you are most active in-game: gmt +0 and im usually on between 12-3
Your most fluent language:English
In-game activity (1-10): 7-8
Forum activity (1-10): 4-5
Any skills you want to point out to us: (art, banners, texturing ability, marketing ability,video editing, incredible sense of humor, etc. Editing replays for youtube, and making some simple textures :P
Your best mods:Wushu Mushu Judo pendulem jumper akido booblehead akido

My favourite anime is
High school DXD

Anime's ive finished
Deathnote
bleach
naruto
naruto shippuden
sword art online
high school dxd (following along with season two)
high school of the dead
got half way through fairy tale
http://www.youtube.com/demonseedboy
Name: Logan Gaddy
Belt:Brown
Your GMT, and time of day you are most active in-game: GMT -6 and around 5pm - 9:30 pm
In-game activity (1-10): 7.5
Forum activity (1-10): 4.3
Any skills you want to point out to us: (art, banners, texturing ability, marketing ability,video editing, incredible sense of humor, etc. I have a good sense of humor
Your best mods: Judo, teakkyon
The Blood Shall Flow Like Water
Name:Raszertas
Belt:Blue
Your GMT, and time of day you are most active in-game:GMT+1 and online around 12 am and 10 pm
Your most fluent language:German and English
In-game activity (1-10):5-8
Forum activity (1-10):4-7
Any skills you want to point out to us:Writing story´s sometimes(you know for friends that need ideas for manga etc ^^ )
Your best mods: Judo, Taek Kyon, Aikido, Wushu
Name:Aaron
Belt:Orange
Your GMT, and time of day you are most active in-game:East Coast and around 3:00
Your most fluent language:Korean
In-game activity (1-10):8
Forum activity (1-10):1
Any skills you want to point out to us: Eating lots of ramen ( i guess that counts towards humor) XD
Your best mods:Aikido
Name:SysTMErroR
Belt:Black
Your GMT, and time of day you are most active in-game: GMT+2, 12:00AM - 8:45PM
In-game activity (1-10): 9
Forum activity (1-10): 3
Any skills you want to point out to us: Currently none.
Your best mods: Jousting, wushu, lolnade..
Accept me.. please..
Name: greatbob
Belt: black
Your GMT, and time of day you are most active in-game: 0 (4-9.unless i have homework)
Your most fluent language: english
In-game activity (1-10): 4
Forum activity (1-10): 1 (i don't post. but i could post more if i was in a clan)
Any skills you want to point out to us: (art, banners, texturing ability, marketing ability,video editing, incredible sense of humor, etc. well my friends say i am funny :3
Your best mods: mushu and wushu
friends who are otakus: totalsolar
Last edited by greatbob; Sep 9, 2013 at 09:05 PM.