Toribash
-10/10. It's a product of a followed tutorial, -3 points. It looks like shit, -10 points. The next games in the Halo series are Halo: ODST and Halo: Reach, -7 points. (loyal Bungie fans will get the last point deduction reference.)

FANBOYFRACTED, Insulted Another Member
-Stonewall
Last edited by Stonewall; Jul 10, 2009 at 03:58 PM.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Attention, if you cannot criticize constructively DO NOT POST. We don't need to hear about how he used a tutorial and how shitty you think that makes him. He posted his art for us to critique, not for anyone to sit there and shit on him because he used a tutorial. If you rate him poorly and TELL HIM WHY then your post is worth being here, but we don't need to be ranting and raving about how shitty ANYONE IS. Which is ironic, because this post is ranting and raving about how shitty all of these replies are.

I expect more from you, all of you.
Well the cover looks good,but its too "OVERLOADED" the logo is too big,and the developer things and ESRB are big too,smaller would be better.
Well i give you an...7/10
Centuries Of Damn
I really don't understand how people actually think the image looks good. The logo has that horrible black outline, the image is low quality and Master Chief looks like he's been covered in petrol.
I like it, it just seems so plain...
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.