Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ChrisJeri View Post
Hi, my gamertag is ChrisJeri and i play alot of judo, i also play a bit of akido. I would like to join because I think I would make a great addition to the clan and hopefully i could learn new moves and make a great member to the team. I have had 2 mains in the past which were both black belts and I am currently using this account which is a green belt. Take this request into consideration.

App is looking good, but you forgot to add your GMT.
I'm giving it a yes.
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
GMT? as in gamer tag?

GMT as in your timezone.
GMT+11

I guess everything is legit now, wait until another person gives you a yes.
Hello, My Name is Ibrahem,i enjoy playing with friends. For my time zone its GMT+3. I'm 15. I just came back to toribash about 2 weeks ago, been a long time since i played trying to get my skills back. What Really dragged me to your clan is the 5th rule since i would be hated for my religion and nationality. Weekends here are friday and saturday and im mostly active all week (in school days i finish each day at 1:00 GMT ill be insanely active as long as i dont have any Tests and if there was i'd be playing for like 2-4 hours) I'm a Second Dan belt just about 85 more games till i become a 3rd dan. I mostly Play ABD and Aikido and are the 2 most enjoyable mods for me and I'm trying to play greykido at the moment. About the Replays i just bought this laptop because my old one stopped working so i lost them all so you can test me if you'd like. From What i see is that this clan is not just a clan its a family because i feel like everyone here is together and i really want to meet you guys and talk to you since I'm a little bit bored of playing alone. I'm Active Ingame but I get on the forums some time but i rarely post. I also want to join this clan to hone my skills and get better at this game while helping clanmates too. Sorry if this is too long but i hope i get accepted. Thanks! :P
Originally Posted by ksalegend View Post
Hello, My Name is Ibrahem,i enjoy playing with friends. For my time zone its GMT+3. I'm 15. I just came back to toribash about 2 weeks ago, been a long time since i played trying to get my skills back. What Really dragged me to your clan is the 5th rule since i would be hated for my religion and nationality. Weekends here are friday and saturday and im mostly active all week (in school days i finish each day at 1:00 GMT ill be insanely active as long as i dont have any Tests and if there was i'd be playing for like 2-4 hours) I'm a Second Dan belt just about 85 more games till i become a 3rd dan. I mostly Play ABD and Aikido and are the 2 most enjoyable mods for me and I'm trying to play greykido at the moment. About the Replays i just bought this laptop because my old one stopped working so i lost them all so you can test me if you'd like. From What i see is that this clan is not just a clan its a family because i feel like everyone here is together and i really want to meet you guys and talk to you since I'm a little bit bored of playing alone. I'm Active Ingame but I get on the forums some time but i rarely post. I also want to join this clan to hone my skills and get better at this game while helping clanmates too. Sorry if this is too long but i hope i get accepted. Thanks! :P

I saw u playing. And its a yes for me nice application btw
Have free time? Visit my shopPranit<3
Originally Posted by ksalegend View Post

App's good, accepted.
Well hello! My name is Lachezar. I'm 17 year old. My GMT is +02:00. I play this game for not very long but I think I'm learning pretty fast. I'm playing only aikido.tbm right now but that can change. I've met ShagzOMG and ksalegend and I had a lot of fun with them. They seem to be good players and kind people. Because of them I want to join your clan to meet more people like them and have a lot of fun! I hope my bad english and low belt aren't problem for you.