Toribash
Ugh I can still post just not as well the talking on my phone helps me a lot But guys I see a lot in the clan almost Xp v2 I'll be on irc as much as I can
i will make the armband for the logo idk who but here is the winning photo of the first aquarius war win

screenshot

I still take texture requests for usd
Hey, sorry for the inactivity, but I'm here. I've not been having acess to a computer lately. Anyways, Wips for the banners and armband would be nice, if you already haven't posted them.

Also, as a shark rank, what are my responsibilitys?
Last edited by Master; Apr 23, 2014 at 03:24 AM.

its all good master your abilities will be able to make wars to gain us clan points
okay guys here if a quick armband so people can rep aquarius on there tori i will make cooler more detailed ones when i get the chance

save as

recolors available pm me
Last edited by Calamity; Apr 23, 2014 at 04:35 AM.
I'll just be here to cheer you guys on, my computer is slow when I open toribash so I uninstalled it. Unless I get a gaming computer I am not going to be in-game active. I've given my soul to the forum... well... kinda, if I was a little more active.
Edit; Saw killppl's screenshot... reminds me of the game again
@Kill matches me exactly looks like I might try this on good work name is a bit long tho I might just recommend just Au it's shorter