Toribash
For the last time I'm not installing a piss annoying firewall to unblock the ports - they shouldnt be blocked in the first place. Using your router is not an old way of doing things at all, quickly forwarding some ports is a lot more simple and effective than downloading a firewall when you don't want one.

If someone wouldve just told me the ports that toribash uses i would've forwarded them manually, but forget it I cant be bothered anymore I'm just gonna uninstall it.

For the record I wont be coming back here, so I'd just like to say the support given here is absolute bollocks - I can't believe how many vague replies I got. All it took was the port numbers - not 3 pages of unexplained nonsense.
Last edited by DaPPa; Jan 18, 2008 at 05:29 PM.
*sigh* Better give up then. If you're too cynical to simply follow instructions that may just happen to be helpful, then there's no point in us trying. Bye.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."