Ranking
having spent hours on end scrolling through super old pages looking for legitimate sets for fun, I'm going to have to agree. Literally everything is overpriced, its no longer the decency of the set its just a grab for money.

though I do disagree with hanzo. I don't care if its c/p-ed or not it still looks great (albeit overpriced) and that's what I'm looking for, a great looking set.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
Dl me. I have the sexiest cartoon set I've seen. That being said I think I've seen like 2 cartoon sets. I need demon force to complete it.

I just bought Daxx's set and it is a pretty decent cartoon set so I would have to disagree with you on that ;)
I am just an icon livin'
The set I'm wearing is one of my favorites, and I finally managed to buy it off of Shmevin. As for one of the other best sets, FistOfLife's hands down is one of the greatest sets ever made.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I haven't seen yours dengue, I will check it out tomorrow

Yes, I do agree with your set <3 and I looked at Vermine's set and it is pretty decent as well.
Last edited by Cartier; Jul 17, 2015 at 06:52 AM.
I am just an icon livin'
My textures aren't that great, but at least I don't sell them for stupid prices like 100k plus for a set.
fuck that
forgot the entire purpose of the post,
I remember mosiers original set before it was a polar bear/whatever it is now, and christ was it gnarly sick.