Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Want to hold tourneys and events? Apply for GK!
So guys, I have decided!

The list of the people who is getting GK is:
tamer0
crux
lebo
fighterkhv
alphasonik
toril
tempo
alan
jakob
surf
MOBI
Bilza
marcus
Rutz
HoboJoey
Grats!

To the others who didnt get selected, dont let this get your hopes down, I will be in need of more gamekeepers soon, until then, aim for being known and respected in the community and gain as many hosting experience as you can.

See you next time,
SlipAnc and the gamekeepers.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Apr 23, 2010 at 05:22 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

• Your name and age:Jose Rafael, 11 years old.
  • Your timezone:6 : 3 0 + GMT
  • Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event: Sadly no
  • The reason why you want to join:I usually am bored when I play at 2AM, also I find hosting tournaments very exciting and tournaments entertains the toribash community making them stay longer, also it's fun to see people fight for the tc.
  • The reason why should we pick you:I play over 6 hours a day and I wanna make toribash more exciting than ever. And also I read the forums alot, also I am very creative so could do some very entertaining events. Also, I cram in every possible second in playing TB if possible, and finally, you should pick me because I play very often.
Last edited by JorreI14; Apr 17, 2010 at 02:26 PM.
Your name and age:
My name is Jakob Wilson and I am currently 13 years old.

Your timezone:
GMT -6

Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event:
Sadly, I have had no past experiences. Which is half the reason I'm applying for GK. Although, I did host a few tourneys last year which were quite successful.

The reason why I want to join:
Lately, I've been venturing farther and farther from Toribash. And, I feel this would be something that could get me more motivated in the game.

The reason why should we pick you:
Being on Toribash for a while now, I know how everything works. I may be young (Which, I hope, won't effect your decision) but I find myself being more mature than my age, and I'm not afraid to try something new if needed. In my opinion, I handle situations (Toribash and real life) well and can resolve them in the best way I can. I feel I've built up a good reputation and, hopefully, respected by many. I'm am also extremely active on the forums each day and will occasionally go online if needed.

I hope you find my application acceptable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Your name and age:
Kelvin Chung, IGN Is Xtreme and I am 15

Your timezone:
I live in Australia, Sydney. +11 GMT (Day Light Saving)

Your past hosting experience:
Possibly with links if it was a forum event. I co-host a few of my friend’s tournaments in game.

The reason why you want to join:

The reasons I would like to become a Gamekeeper are because I want to participate in helping to make this game better and more entertaining, not just being entertained. And in apply for Gamekeeper it will be a good step forward for me to achieve some of my goals in Toribash. Another reason I want to become a Gamekeeper is to keep the Toribash in game community clean and make sure everyone follows the rules. And i also love hosting tourney and events

The reason why should we pick you:

I believe you should pick me to be a Gamekeeper, for I am really attached to this game. I would do anything to become a Gamekeeper. I can help with coming up with ideas for future events and also hold many tourneys. I will help new players and teach them the rules of toribash. I can also help with language barriers for I speak both English and Chinese. I will contribute and sacrifice as much of my time as needed if I have to, to become a Gamekeeper and to make this game a better game than it already is.

Thanks for your consideration,

Xtreme~
Last edited by Xtreme; Apr 16, 2010 at 05:51 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Your name and age: My name is Ty Watson (FishSticks), and I am turning 15 tomorrow (4/17).

Your timezone: I live in Dallas, Texas. I am in GMT -6 (Central time).

Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event: I have done no hosting experiences, unless you count SOTW/SOTM (Signature of the week/month). I have also done a few tourneys inside my clan.

The reason why you want to join: I love playing Toribash, and I always enjoy being an authority figure. I would surely have fun as a GK.

The reason why we should pick you: I am very active both in-game and in the forums. I have experience being in-charge of others (Mostly on forums, but I have been admins inside of some game servers). I can be helpful, all depending on the topic you are pursuing in the conversation. I speak English very fluently and I understand some Spanish (I am taking a Spanish class). I am trustworthy and responsible.
Last edited by Slick_old; Apr 16, 2010 at 10:03 AM.
  • Your name and age - Sabyrzhan 15
  • Your timezone ----GMT +6
  • Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event-----nothing
  • The reason why you want to join---------because in toribash tournaments are rare
  • The reason why should we pick you---------------i am online about 10 hours,every day i can host many tourneys,and make SP events
Name: Lebo 17
Timezone: GMT -7
Exp: I was a trainee for promo-team in the past but had to take a leave from the process when I entered a month long period of my life where I could hardly be on the computer at all. When I planned to come back, Promo-team had been disbanded.

I would like to join for a few reasons. I enjoy being an active part of the toribash forums. I have always liked the idea of entertaining others around these forums and jumped at the opportunity when I was told to apply for promo-team. I would like to note that if you consider my application, I am unable to host in-game tournaments due to some at home issue. The part of GK I would most like to be a part of would be the forum events, design events, and Organizing large scale leagues or tournaments.

I have a good level of activity and when I am committed to an idea, I am fully committed, I won't dabble here and there on the event but I will do everything I can to make it better. I have some experience being part of the promo-team and hosting in-game, and have thought up some idea's for events many times.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read over my application, and respect your decision regardless of the outcome.
Name and age, Tim, 14

Time zone, GMT -5

Past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event, Nothing really, thats why I'd like to join GK.

Reason why you want to join, I like to help people, I've had past experience, about 3 months of doing T-A work before T-A even existed, I like to make sure the rules are kept.

Reason why should we pick you, I love helping people, I'm on for a farely long time most days, I've devoted most of my toribash life 1 year and counting to helping people, Being on for a long time, I can make a lot of tourneys, being on almost everyday means i can host even more events and what not, keep things in check ect. Thanks for listening.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Name/Age/Timezone

HI guys My real name is Jack English, and I'm 16 years old(17 in August).
I live in Australia, Toowoomba(city about one hour from Brisbane) so my timezone is UTC/GMT +10 hours.

Hosting Experience

I have had no such hosting experience on TB but I do have a few forums
that I moderate/administrate such as the BlindFuryClanForums .

Why I want to be Gamekeeper

I want to become a gamekeeper because I would like to host torneys, catch
rule breakers, and I would also like to get my name out in the community.

Why I should be Gamekeeper

You should pick me not because I am an active, loyal, fun and "down to earth"
person but because of what I can do for the Ingame and the Forum Community.
I am a value asset, full of life and ideas.

~AirGoof (Jack)
Last edited by AirGoof; Apr 16, 2010 at 08:52 AM.
*Meanwhile Below*
  • Your name and age: Mcburger (Nicholas) aged 14, turning 15 in 8 months
  • Your timezone: Gmt +10
  • Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event: I have experience hosting ingame tournements, this was when I was trying to become a trainee for becoming a PT member, however I stopped making tourneys because after the PT was dispersed there was a lot of difficulties with try to make a tourney.
  • The reason why you want to join: Well even tho I have become a tori-agent quite recently, I still find myself capable of helping the community in other areas. I remember in a thread I posted about wanting to host tourneys for whitebelts to brownbelts, however this idea was tossed aside since it was my duty to make tourneys but to only instruct beginners to the tournament servers. So if I do become a tori-agent I will be able to make this tournament for whitebelts to brownbelts, but in the same sense of helping out beginners like a toriagent by getting them into the idea of competing for prizes and how the systems works.
  • The reason why should we pick you: I'm a fully qualified person if I don't say so myself, who is trying each day to progress further in making the community a more entertaining place for the members of toribash. As I said before if I got chosen as GK I would be able to host tourneys for whitebelt to brownbelts (Note: this isn't the only kind of work if I do get chosen, you can count on that) and be able to do some of the things that a toriagent could do.
Cheers.
Last edited by McBurger; Apr 17, 2010 at 05:40 PM.