Toribash
I think you should grab ukes head and throw it at the legs get some dms
cuz your skeet is lookin bad no flare to it.
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
Bumping with a new wip. I hardly ever get around to finishing replays. Just did this one in like 20 minutes. Just a split and a skeet im working on. So just rate the kick and tell me what i should do to help get the decap with the skeet. Its such a small spot to have to hit because its in an odd position but i know i can get it. Anyways, cnc.
Attached Files
(Wip)Physical Graffiti.rpl (201.9 KB, 14 views)
No.
Funny, Pulse has a replay with the exact same name.

The split was great, I love the style you put into it, and the skeet could be made a skeetcap (decapitation with a skeet).

I must say, you are one of the fastest learning Toribashians I've ever seen. You will be in ORMO one day.

So far 8/10
oh yeah
Well, the first kick was cool.
The skeet was nice but could have a decap.
Pose was really good.

Gj, 7/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
Im working on the skeet in that one. Thats why its still a wip. I named it physical graffiti after whatever music i was listening to at the time. Thanks for the cnc. Still looking for more as i work on getting the skeetcap.
-----
Adding another work in progress. Didnt finish the skeet on the other one, ill get back to it later. This one is for the upside down event. So far i have the first running portion done. Its actually not as hard as it looks. But ive never been any good at monkey bar things so the next obstacle is gonna be tough. I might have to redo the running though because im leaning to one side.
-----
Whoops. Forgot the replay, but it wont let me edit the last post so here it is.
Attached Files
(wip)upside down.rpl (90.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by dagreja; Jan 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No.
Bump. I kinda want some cnc on the running part of the upside down one. Im not very good at running but i think it looks decent. Ive nearly got the monkey bar done. And maybe some more cnc on the split skeet thing from earlier.
No.
The running is good, but the contracted arms don't make it very reallistic.
When I try to run, I contract my elbows for a few frames and when I like it I hold them, it looks much more realistic.

So far, 7/10
oh yeah
Bump.
Been a while since i attempted a replay. Ill probably abandon that upside down one. I only have like two more days and parkour is kinda time consuming. Ive lost any running skill that i once had so my spars look like shit now. Although if i get the time ill probably mod myself a parkour mod to mess around in. Anyways, expect a new replay soon. Im just trying to keep this thread out of the void.
No.
Alright so i really liked my opener from physical graffiti so im putting it in another replay. Its still a wip. Im gonna go and get the legs now.
Also, im gonna start naming my replays after a certain series of books. If youve read the books before, you get respect points because i love the books.
Anywho, here it is.
I usually get only one or two comments so im only gonna give comments back to those two people. If you want me to rate your replays, leave me a rating. And none of this "it looked nice, okay bye" crap.
Attached Files
(Wip) Storm Front.rpl (70.8 KB, 8 views)
No.
The opener was pretty bad.
So the DM's.
You could try to go for some booms.
Anyways, hope it gets better.

6/10 so far.
I Hate My Life - Hours