Toribash
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
Actually you get it, SInce I alredy have a main head texture and just wanted this one becuse it is really nice but you seem to REALLY want it.

So I would feel pretty bad over taking it from you.

I don't take it your going to cancel your offers though. Lol since we kind of got at each other's throats. But either way I appreciate it. I've never really had a good head before so that's really the reason why I want it. If you are implying you canceled your offers I'll go back down to 10k.
Originally Posted by Vivify View Post
I don't take it your going to cancel your offers though. Lol since we kind of got at each other's throats. But either way I appreciate it. I've never really had a good head before so that's really the reason why I want it. If you are implying you canceled your offers I'll go back down to 10k.

heh you wish I`m not canceling my offers I just said that Ì`ll not bid more then I alredy have.
Lol I guess I'm still at 30k for it then. But can you change the hair and star to Crimson, since I'm spending 30k.
Last edited by Vivify; Aug 11, 2015 at 03:19 PM.
Originally Posted by Vivify View Post
Lol I guess I'm still at 30k for it then. But can you change the hair and star to Crimson, since I'm spending 30k.

k, ok, sent.
waiting tcs.
head 3 sold to Vivify.
Last edited by -Croz; Aug 11, 2015 at 06:19 PM.
Tô de volta. Oi.
I don't know if I really have to say it here but I sent you the tc and I'm going back to bed. Thanks for re-coloring it.