Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Pure User Text
I've found many user text colors, particularly Pure, but also Pharos, Aurora, and probably a couple other similar ones, to be extremely annoying. Seeing your opponents points is an extremely important part of the game, and taking this away makes it much more difficult to decide how to play. Do you try to dq them or aim for more points?

Yes, you can zoom in really close to see them, but that's not the point. That takes time, which is still a handicap. Therefore, I suggest giving a dark highlight to these text colors. Just a thin outline around each letter or number so that the text can still be the given color, but also be readable. This would end a huge amount of grief that I, and I'm sure others as well, have run into with playing against people who use these text colors.
\o/
Lol no.No make outline plz really annoying but the pure its Pure only one white color in the game...after make outline need to make all Pure items with outline. MY Vote:NO
Last edited by NOTITLE; Jan 28, 2017 at 07:16 AM.
NO TITLE
Charism: the topic of this suggestion is about adding a black outline to user texts, and user texts only. Other items are to remain unaffected.

Please try to read and understand the thread before you post.
NO.

It would totally get rid of the point of Pure. It was meant to be pure white...so let it be? I knew this would become a big thing when Pure was first realeased. I say this thread is stupid pending on the title. "[Game] Adding a black outline to "Pure user text"" I mean...it's good for new people. Yes. But honestly, it's stupid. I stand my point held. NO. As I said, would get rid of the point for Pure in all honesty. The people who buy Pure would be mad because they want invisible text w/o a shader or zooming in. I feel like this thread is pointless. Pure should stay with no black outline because then Pure Timers/UserTexts would be stupid. For instance, let's say you made a game. It has been in the making for 11 years. Everything you made had an outline to it. Every object. Every folder. Every file. Every message. Everything. You wouldn't like it would you? Honestly, that's why im here. To tell you:

NO.
Stupid and pointless.
This should be implemented because as stated before
This have been an issue people argue about
This is an issue people argue about
And this will be an issue people will argue about
Unless it gets fixed.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Aetania View Post
NO.
It would totally get rid of the point of Pure. It was meant to be pure white...so let it be? I knew this would become a big thing when Pure was first realeased. I say this thread is stupid pending on the title. "[Game] Adding a black outline to "Pure user text"" I mean...it's good for new people. Yes. But honestly, it's stupid. I stand my point held. NO. As I said, would get rid of the point for Pure in all honesty. The people who buy Pure would be mad because they want invisible text w/o a shader or zooming in. I feel like this thread is pointless. Pure should stay with no black outline because then Pure Timers/UserTexts would be stupid. For instance, let's say you made a game. It has been in the making for 11 years. Everything you made had an outline to it. Every object. Every folder. Every file. Every message. Everything. You wouldn't like it would you? Honestly, that's why im here. To tell you:

NO.
Stupid and pointless.

First things first, It's not necessary to starting using big, bold fonts and aggressive words here.

Secondly, "People who bought the item (designed to be a cosmetic item) to have a definite advantage over their opponent who is too poor/plays the game for fun/is too low belt to be able to buy the item, will get mad because they can no longer have an unfair advantage". This is essentially what you're saying.

Your last analogy has nothing to do with anything except outlines in general.

The text is still white, it's just readable now, is that against the rules?

I think a lot of 3d items give an unfair advantage, too, but I don't think removing the items is fair at all a small outline would solve the issue. You can't just delete things you don't like.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I think a lot of 3d items give an unfair advantage, too, but I don't think removing the items is fair at all a small outline would solve the issue. You can't just delete things you don't like.

perhaps it could be a "disable pure (insert item name here)" in the options like
there is for 3d items?

(why my post was edited?)
Last edited by nikosefs; Feb 2, 2017 at 08:14 AM.
Originally Posted by Aetania View Post
NO.

NO.
Stupid and pointless.

We are not suggesting to PUT AN OUTLINE TO EVERYTHING that would be dumb if this was the case. We are talking about JUST pure because it is annoying for players and stated not everyone is gonna learn to /lp 0 every time a damn pure user text or timer comes up.

and I will return these words to you, pure user texts/timers are stupid and pointless