Toribash
#n3rdsunite, Im a new recruit my real name is marquis. honestly im a plug and like to flip . i have alot of real money but i still like tb hella because the people are cool ya dig?
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.
Ay, welcome Shmurda, guys.

Also i bought a new keyboard. I'll come clean, i punched my last one in half after it kept disconnecting.

Originally Posted by Shmurda View Post
#n3rdsunite, Im a new recruit my real name is marquis. honestly im a plug and like to flip . i have alot of real money but i still like tb hella because the people are cool ya dig?

Ay, welcome.
(i'm a nigerian princess give me your money)
Update won 2 wars vs wapow last night. about to war crooks. jo crooks if you're online
Just a quick message, guys

If you happen to meet anyone ingame or on the forums who's clanless, and they seem to be a cool person, talk to them a little and send them over to the recruitment thread, or send a message to me. Applications are generally for those who find the clan on the forums and want in. Most of the time, you can talk to people ingame and that'll cover it.

Soon I'll start promoting people based on how often they post here, and if they engage in certain topics. They'll be able to invite, withdraw invites, and edit a random messages area on the clan thread (which will be in a spoiler). Eventually I'll start looking for a co-leader in the clan as well.

We could really make something pretty great out of this clan, we just need to stay somewhat dedicated to it. We have a decent amount of posts for only being here for a week or so, let's keep it going!

On another note, anyone have any topics to talk about?

Edit: Damn, gj shmoo.

Oh, hello, don't mind me, just some guy lurking around, and saw (nerd), so i was like, "Um, okay, fare enough, let's check it out" i love idea "Quote of the half-week"

I might pop in here once in a while, to say hi and what not.

OH! and...

GOOD LUCK!
I got someone going to apply. only issue is he's in a clan alredy :o
Originally Posted by Shmurda View Post
I got someone going to apply. only issue is he's in a clan alredy :o

Message me their name pls

Also, thanks Hope. You're welcome to come anytime!

Choke's added to the friends list 'cause why not, and I just realised I'm late to find a quote. Working on that.