Endurance Onslaught 6.0
It because of the differing 3D movement. I don't think I'll ever be able to directly translate Toribash camera into Vegas, so any 3D text from now on will have to be a total mismatch or with a panning camera only moment.
Make a script to draw text out of draw_boxes. Also, it's your own fault for requiring 512 textures. That's stupid. I never upgraded, because you can't even tell unless you zoom way the fuck in. Also, with the movement, effects, cuts, etc, no one would be able to tell. It does make a bit more difference in the head though.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
That is amazing.

I love how you even explained how replays are made, and made it look cool while doing it.

Nice replay at the end.
Wow very nice video, but i think the toribash 3.5 movie was better (for the title) and this vid is better to show wht you can do tb, the 3d title is nice, but can you use a bigger policy? and something less flash, and i think we used too much red in trobash movie we need use other color or less flashy, and if u can show toriboxingg2 mod in your video for show too people that have mod realists in tb, ok so for this video 9/10
I like it. The only thing that bothers me is the style of the words throughout the video. Other than that, very nice! 9/10
BAD LUCK