Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
NEW FEATURE: PACKS (CHEAP!)
NEW FEATURE: PACKS
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=45

TODAY, WE ARE SELLING:

• 10 packs of Demon. (this includes EVERY Demon item in Toribash) - NO QI RESTRICTIONS TOTAL VALUE IS OVER 2,000,000 TC!!
    FOR $75!
  • 10 packs of FULL TEXTURE SET (every texture set in Toribash) - NO QI RESTRICTIONS TOTAL VALUE IS OVER 500K!
    FOR $35!
WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Last edited by veb; Dec 20, 2008 at 11:06 AM.
Wait. It says do not press UNLOCK if you wish to trade this pack. Does that mean if you keep the textures in a pack you can send them to someone else?
My Sig :D
: D
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Flat colours are not textures. You are wrong.

actually i think they may be... (look it up in a dictionary)
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr View Post
Gorman: Texture as in Head texture, shin textures, arm textures. Those things.

Thanks, i got it ;-)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
um... are you serious?

well ill assume you are, Toribash has words in it right? English words... hence, you should probably try not to change the meaning of common words for no particular meaning.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
um... are you serious?

well ill assume you are, Toribash has words in it right? English words... hence, you should probably try not to change the meaning of common words for no particular meaning.

Man, get a clue.

Texture != Colour in Toribash.

Thanks!
texture is never the same as colour anyways. texture describes the roughness of something while colour describes the wavelengths of light reflecting off of it. also textures have always been user uploaded images that are mapped to body parts, why would it suddenly change? :o
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well