Toribash
Left hand looks slightly small/off.
Other than that, excellent work, I love the muscles on the torso, and the decay looks great.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Left hand looks slightly small/off.
Other than that, excellent work, I love the muscles on the torso, and the decay looks great.

yea he's right, the left hand looks too small, I know it is a walking angel where he go with a left leg to the front so the left hand moved back, I know automaticly the left hand sure be smaller cause of distance but that is too small
over all, I love it! never seen this kind of art before especially for the color of the flesh and the bone I don't really like the color of the skin but nothing is wrong with that, excellent work! don't make me waiting for too long

-angel? it has a wing so its an angel but as we know angel is a holly creature and I can see he bring a weapon so.. is it an angel of the death? well I think so xD
Last edited by iPoor; Dec 10, 2012 at 09:54 AM.