Toribash
That was in regard to the Arcane Warden set that I made.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I'm not sure where along the line it became required for the original texture maker to give permission or demand a cut of the profits. Perhaps something I said was misinterpreted, but when a texture is purchased the rights to it are transferred.

The only thing that is not allowed in resale is failure to credit the original artist or pretending that you were the original artist. Also, people buying sets just to resell them irks me.

Yeh, What he said ^
lol

and i didnt buy this just to resell it, i just kinda dont need it anymore. i never made any kind of agreement saying i would never resell it, and he said that he expected credits after he sold it, so i am not required to pay him anything. and considering i bought this for 26k tc's i dont think i should give him anything. thats just MHO though. no offense to anybody. Sale is ending soon, any last minute bids?
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auction ended, winner is dominor, if he cant pay, second place gets it.

doobidoo, i am waiting to see if they say i cannot upload an animated sig (u get 3k) or if i can (u get 6k)

and i am not even using it, so i dont know if i am "required" to pay you, i still will though, cuz i dont wanna be a bich. first off, i think as a shop owner if animated signatures cannot be uploaded, it should be disclaimed on ur shop mainpage.

Please someone help me with uploading animated sigs (PM me)
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]