Toribash
Well, i propose a giant iguana with a huge mustache and sombrero chasing a big mac with a hula skirt on, and they are both inside a fish tank on fire
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
http://uzk.deviantart.com

Draw uzk yo

EDIT: fuck I was too late

the eyeball on the jackhammer is feeling mighty lonely here

also make him painting pixel art with a paintbrush, aheahueu
pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Here is Hippybob doing his taxes. Since image would be boring if he was just sitting there and filling some forms, here is also a sexy accountant to help him out. XO.

Ok, NEXT! Gimme something explosive! Something wild, something... Some action scene, filled with blood, guts & BOOBS! >;]

wh
whats that font sir?
That font is called Comic Strip MN. There is even better comic font than that. I think its called Manga Comic or something like that. Its somewhere on my comp, idk where...

Also, here is some strange VS fight. Finished.

-----
So, what to do next now?
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 13, 2012 at 04:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So, what to do next now?

It would be neat if you drew a deer with its horns on fire and behind it, a barn. But the cieling of the barn was land itself, and that land was leading to a new horizon...
That font is called Comic Strip MN. There is even better comic font than that. I think its called Manga Comic or something like that. Its somewhere on my comp, idk where...

-----
So, what to do next now?

this is possibly the greatest thing i ever witnessed
pennis and also dicke and balls

-----
So, what to do next now?

It lacks of chickens and boobs... put some more bojan!
I like all that pics.I think you are the leader of the drawing toribash community :>.