Toribash
Originally Posted by Mosier
The first time I played Resident evil 3 when I was a kid, I shat bricks when Nemesis jumps through the window with a rocket launcher D:

Really? I was more frightened near the beginning when you walk down this one alley after going through a warehouse (it's the place where you have to go out the backdoor) because I saw a zombie slumped up against a wall in the alley and I was like "Lol that's obvious" and whipped out my pistol, walked down there ready to shoot him in the face before he even got up, then out of nowhere a zombie gets up behind me (originally obscured from view by a dumpster) and one charges from off-screen while the original gets up and they all basically start raping me =S

But when Nemesis came I was prepared, and I thought I could be a bad-ass because I had a shotgun and 14 shells.

Oh God... the horrors .___.

Also Dead Space.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

The first time through at least

Unlike most games you had three meters. Your health, your magic, and your sanity

As your sanity went down (if I recall from getting hit by monsters, or by getting caught in their gaze), you/your character begins to hallucinate and see things differently: Lots of crying and screaming would also occur.

Regardless of that feature, the game itself frightened me a bit.
I believe one particular part was when you played a character with a camera. It was raining game there was thunder. If memory serves a bomb hit and everything went dark with people (who were possessed by monsters that got into them by digging in their face) chasing after you.

{edit}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7wwtZtw2C0
Last edited by lancer_c; Jun 27, 2009 at 03:47 AM.
Fallout 3: Some random sewer or dark cave. I heard some tapping (footsteps) and looked around. I saw nothing, so continued. Shortly after I was scared shitless from a ghoul right behind me. I dont know why, not a scary game, but some about the silence just gets me....
We don't hire night janitors.
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
Oh snap, I have had that game on my pc for a while, never thought to try it.

Just watched the trailer and I am ಡ_ಢ

i agree with you, also its not as bad as they make it look, its even scarrier wen u actually play, the scariest games for me are:
the last mission in Dead Space
killing a witch in Left 4 Dead
Alpha's minions attacking you in the skyscraper mission in F.E.A.R. 2
Resident Evil 5 fighting that spider thingy in the ship
and in Gears of war 1 when u fight the glowing wretches
O_o
Alone in the dark.
For ps2 when I was a kid.

I struggled to get past the intro with that guy being hanged.
And then at lovely 'gran's' house she asks you to see if gramps is still alive in the dark scary-ass corner.

I shat bricks.

Norly.

I had to take a shit afterwards.

I am never playing that cockslap of a game ever.
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
Only game so far; Silent Hill.

I was young... But that shit doesn't leave you.

Isn't that the one where you have like a 'black and white TV fuzz' thing you use to detect ghosts?

If so...

Im scared of that game.

Played with 8 people sitting next to me.
Just watched the trailer and I am ಡ_ಢ

[/QUOTE]

I played that with my friend, it was over midnight..........and his bigsister jumped room and screamed like fucking devil.....we mmmm kindy freaked out!!! XD
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
I think the scariest games are the ones that just fuck with your mind. Like Fear, System shock, eternal darkness etc etc.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread