Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by BKRABBIT View Post
-Digimon world

-Yu Gi Oh forbidden memories.

-An old monster rancher...new monster rancher games sucks.

-Hogs of war =3

I remember those. I will edit this if I remember some.

Digimon World had a remake series for ps2 and xbox. The most recent one released in 2005.

Cover: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images...7496_front.jpg

Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unM2C-TCrnY

I think Army Men would be an awesome remake. It was such a good idea for a game but the whole series sucked :/
You were a team of plastic army men at war with other plastic army men.
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
Well sure the cutscenes were pretty crazy, but I still found it satisfactory. And at least they made the cyborg ninja look a tad more badass than in the original mgs.

I would accept the cutscenes where Gray Fox does crazy stuff, yeah, but some of what Snake did was utterly ridiculous, like the endings to the Hind battle and both Sniper Wolf battles.

Besides that they got a new voice actor for Gray Fox; the original sounded great for his part, which is a half-dead, half-machine soldier who basically lives off war; the Twin Snakes voice actor wasn't really bad so much as he was worse than the original.

Also, yes to army men. I played like three or four games out of the series and they were all fun but lacking; a lot of running involved, not much music, repetitive missions, etc, but the multiplayer was fun.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Omg i have 256 Playstation games...
[About 350 including ps2...I counted only ps games so it's only random number]...
I have all spyro parts...[Including ps2 games]<--I really love that game...Graphichs was pretty good...
It was really fun to play all of em...
I have all Crash Bandicoot parts..[Including ps2 games]<---I really love that male fox...Those games are pretty funny...The whole story was really interesting...I think that everybody who have ps or ps2 should try one crash bandicoot games...

I really loved medievil...
That game atmoshphare was perfect...It was...It was fantastic..
Epic game...
Sad that i didn't finished it..

My favourite game was Final Fantasy IX....That game is best Mmorpg game at Ps console...
[My opinion]It's even better that XII one...

That's all i can remember for now ;)
Last edited by Kristis133; Jul 31, 2009 at 08:09 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
There's digimon world games for PS2. :/
I used to always play them.

Remakes, means this generation. We're not in the PS2 generation anymore. Much more can be achieved, and I mean MUUUUUUUCH more.
I like the old spyro graphics. When the upgraded the polygons for the ps2, spyro looked lame.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Medievil. ^^

Fuck yes, I used to play this... cool game! But wasn't there a Medievil for the ps2? *rubs his chin*
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
Fuck yes, I used to play this... cool game! But wasn't there a Medievil for the ps2? *rubs his chin*

Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Remakes, means this generation. We're not in the PS2 generation anymore. Much more can be achieved, and I mean MUUUUUUUCH more.

^