Ranking
Oh, that's right. God I would love that, I've only got 200 creds, imagine getting it every fight.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
hey alex, why don't you just change the colors of the head he gives you. Once you buy something, its yours to do whatever you want with. That includes changing the colors!
Quite Right

We can reject your offer anytime for any reason we wish to make up. ~veb
Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
hey alex, why don't you just change the colors of the head he gives you. Once you buy something, its yours to do whatever you want with. That includes changing the colors!

Its his to USE, not resell. Thats against the marketplace rules, and would make him an arsehole
<( O )>
Cevius you completely misunderstood what i was trying to say.

Alex wants the other colors. I'm saying that all he has to do is change the colors of the one he bought.

I'm NOT saying he should resell it.
Quite Right

We can reject your offer anytime for any reason we wish to make up. ~veb
The way I have my head set up (with drop shadows) it would be difficult to change the color of the head unless he gets the Photoshop file. Then, all it takes is changing one layer's color and he has a new head!
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Well Alex, you've won the auction... Please send 4,000tc and your choice of color (please give an example too),

Or send 5,000tc and i'll send you the photoshop save file
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Hehe, are you going to request 1000 extra credits to change the color, when you already have gotten 4k credits..

I mean, it's pretty cool and all, but damn.
fine 4500 for the PSD

i only upped it because i know he has toribooster and can win 1000tc in 5 matches zomg
So i cant just get two colors for the 4k i gave, I have to say its a lot for a head even if i have the toribooster thing.
Back in my day...
Okay fine I'll stop being greedy
4000tc and I'll give you whatever color(s) you want.

And I'll save the photoshop file so in the future you can get other colors from me as well.
Last edited by volt; Aug 1, 2007 at 01:47 AM.