Toribash
Define enough sed.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
Enough with the pissing contest. Both of you just shutup. Resolve your problems through PM's.

You like to catch the aftermath of arguements don't you.
Were done argueing dude...
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
lol fail.....but good luck....you know what would be cool clan vampire vs clan vampire hunters
Masterbation...a great time killer
vampire leader
i am the leader of vampire let me enlightin this conversation killer you had tryed taking my place after just joining the clan then breifly quit after being told your art work was actually a google image with some filters added then you got mad and decided to make another clan wich will fail no acceptions with you as leader and yes you did quit thanks for leaving on your own though
i hate you...
Originally Posted by agonized View Post
i am the leader of vampire let me enlightin this conversation killer you had tryed taking my place after just joining the clan then breifly quit after being told your art work was actually a google image with some filters added then you got mad and decided to make another clan wich will fail no acceptions with you as leader and yes you did quit thanks for leaving on your own though

there u have it DARK nuff said
Originally Posted by agonized View Post

ummm in big black letters you said vampire leader i dont think you have to say in your conversation i am the leader of vampire
Masterbation...a great time killer
Originally Posted by flech View Post
ummm in big black letters you said vampire leader i dont think you have to say in your conversation i am the leader of vampire

LOL.
yeh man i think u are trying to draw in attention that u are the leader.
hope u didnt take that offensive.