Toribash
Actually, I think I have a fear of cleanliness too.
Maybe I hate emptiness, which is why I hate silence too. :I
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
With my iPod on, every night.

Same here. I find it uncomfortable when there is total silence. I can even fall asleep under really loud rock music. :P
I'm slightly arachnephobic. I'm not scared of spiders, I just can't stand them and whenever i'm around one I have to either kill it or get away from it somehow.
Acrophobia- Fear of heights.
Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders.
Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.
Lygophobia- Fear of darkness.

I'm afraid of a lot of things. :O I'm a pussy.
If I were going off more than the top of my head, I could fill a whole page up...

Back in my day...
Lygophobia-Fear of Darkness
Thantophobia-Fear of dying
Autophobia- Fear of being alone or Fear of oneself
Agateophobia-Fear of insanity (going insane)

That's pretty much it. ;__;
Last edited by DaJoka; Aug 23, 2009 at 06:21 AM.
Well, it's more like fear of one's own mind...
Like for example, i tend to think too much (thinking of multiple things and the like)
And my amazingly expansive creativity makes me think of even more crap (characters, scenarios between myself and others)

Gives me headaches ;__;

I've also got a fear of emptiness.
:/
Last edited by DaJoka; Aug 23, 2009 at 06:43 AM.
Fear of darkness(whenever I'm in the dark I imagine very demonic things staring at me)
Fear of deep water(can't even take a bath)
Fear of being alone in the dark
Fear of paranormal activity(but for some odd reason I like to watch ghost hunters)
Fear of unknown, and eerie noises when I'm alone
Fear of sleeping anywhere that isn't my house
Fear of being around crowds of people(and this sucks because I want to be a comedian, and school is filled with a bunch of assholes that like to stare at my hair, because I'm half black and half white I have an afro. I am shy so I have an unexplainable feeling about being looked at, and my face turns red and I get sweaty and uncomfortable. Don't know if this would be considered a fear.)
Claustrophobia-- fear of teh empty spaces
Achluophobia- Fear of darkness
Eisoptrophobia- Fear of mirrors or of seeing oneself in a mirror, mainly due to things on tv and stuff where someone walks past a mirror and then the reflection will, like, morph its face and do random scary stuff.
Don'tknowwhatit'scalledophobia-- fear of losing the ability to breathe, like drowning or being choked.