Ranking
Original Post
The Great [Blood] Logo Event
Blood Logo Event

So, I'm Hopea, a leader of the clan Blood. We just got official today.
So, I'm here to announce an event or maybe a competition.
We need a logo. So this an/a event/competition is about making us one.
What we want to see? Well, the word Blood ofc.
Blood, (I like vampire as a blood color).
Anything else? Up to you.

Judging

We will ask the clan members for their opinions, but Toni and I are the main judges.

The Prize

The most interesting part eh? The winner gets 50k tc (=50 000 tc) and his/her name in our Friends List.

Other Information and Rules.

Anyone is free to take part in this event.
If you are in the Black List, this is the perfect opportunity to get out of there.
This thread might (and propably will) get updated.

End date!

The end date has been chosen. It is the 14th of September (year 2009 ofc). 12.00.00 GMT.
Last edited by Hopea; Sep 6, 2009 at 07:04 PM.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by 5n1p3r View Post
I removed the other splatters in the picture because I put too many in the original and it looked too messy, and this next one was my first edit where I partly removed the background. (and I still think the word "blood" is barely visible on this)

I think the one who you got the blood from was suffering from diarrhea.

Yer, I think Thearael's is the best, too. Simple art for the win! I wish I could do same kind of simple stuff like you. :<
I also think Drakhir's is pretty epic, too, even though the colors aren't like Vampire, but I still like it! :D
This is my first time with any computer art apart from textures, so please bare with me. Just uploading the picture.

EDIT:

Okay so here's the WIP. Anything can be changed I guess.
Last edited by NGative; Sep 4, 2009 at 07:51 PM.

lololol im lazy to make it good :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."

Lol?
I can adjust tori's textures to whoever you want.
Also if you don't like it can you give a bit more specifics as to what you're looking for?
Last edited by 5n1p3r; Sep 4, 2009 at 08:18 PM.
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
Originally Posted by 5n1p3r View Post
Also if you don't like it can you give a bit more specifics as to what you're looking for?

The idea is pretty much to let you guys go wild so we don't just get a million copies of the same picture with slight modifications.

Gorman and sampandora: Yours look nice.
5n1p3r: I don't like the idea of tori representing our clan. Or even one of our members representing the whole clan.
Last edited by Hopea; Sep 4, 2009 at 08:46 PM.
Clan Blood Leader
If its a logo then its safe to assume you are looking for a small image, around 200x200 right?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."