Toribash
Already done so. :U

- Tori

- Uke

- Hampa

- Yours truly

- Playaj

- aerox21

I should totally consider continuing them mini-Toris i promised to various GATA members.

Btw inb4requests i don't take requests for mini-Toris right now so don't bother asking.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
btw shook try joining the pixel art forum that I have post on GATA, You would recieve some positieve c&c to make you improve.

Right now I have just take a break but im gonna practice my drawing mostly for a while I gues.

Since drawing is acualy the thing that you need for pixel art .

For how long you have been doing pixel art again?
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Can't remember for sure, but i'd say around 2 years. Maybe more. I'll think about joining that forum, but the reason i'm hestitant is that there's a limit to how much criticism i can take before becoming butthurt.

At least i admit it. :U
Awesome work Shook. The duct tape looks like it should be a TB collector's item. And your current avatar is amazing as well.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Well ye they give you some pwnd c&c that makes you depressed xD.

But still that sthe way you could improve o.o.

Now I see why I took a break from pixel v,v because of the comments I recieve <- < '

But if peoples just encourage me its not taking me anywhere.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Indeed, criticism is what makes you improve, but encouragement is what motivates you. Most people will get demotivated sooner or later if they never receive a kind word about their works, so the optimal situation would be one part criticism and one part encouragement. :U

@hydrotoxin: Haha, thanks a lot.
Pokey pokey pokey.

- Not sure what looks best; with or without outline? Btw no the entire trunk is not visible.

- sup
Thanks.

Also, here's the newest version of the tree.

In in the process of improving it a little more.

Edit: Slightly different + a shadow.

Last edited by Shook; Dec 21, 2009 at 07:37 PM.