Ranking
View Poll Results: competition #3: which game ( on MAME )
woops
0 Votes / 0%
phailed
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You'll need to beat me, at about 2 and a half million points, stage 5.

I'm at uni right now, don't have the screenie on hand... but you've got your work cut out :P
I dont liek this game :F

theres too much suff to concentrate and memorize on for me:
Chaining enemies, picking up every jewel (medal system), picking up every letter, picking up every powerup, dodging every special event item, dodging every enemy (yeah, invisible spawning shit), dodging every bullat, milking bosses, speed scoring system, stuff D:

Also, I die alot for no reason when im pissed (messes up concentration on all of these, obviously).
I'll get to stage 5 before contest ends tho.

Since i was pissed off at blazing star, i decided to play one game of ESP Ra.De. again because i love that game, and I got to level 5 again with basically the same score as last time (got through level 4 quite nicely, beat the train and the miniboss tbefore it without trouble)
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
I dont liek this game :F

theres too much suff to concentrate and memorize on for me:
Chaining enemies, picking up every jewel (medal system), picking up every letter, picking up every powerup, dodging every special event item, dodging every enemy (yeah, invisible spawning shit), dodging every bullat, milking bosses, speed scoring system, stuff D:

You know, some people just play the game through.
Last edited by Clbck; Sep 12, 2007 at 03:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post
You know, some people just play the game through.

sadly for them, people win by scoring, not by survival.
Yay, double post.

Its time for round #4 guys..

the voting options are:

Dangun feveron
Rayforce
Strikers 1945 II

Only vote if you're going to play, people.
Dangun Feveron for me.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
If CheZ likes Rayforce, ill vote for it too.. downloading MAME now

Edit: nevermind, im too nub to make rayforce work :x
Last edited by ishi; Jan 8, 2008 at 12:12 AM.

[T]
#hi

Gah, my internet has been down for 4 days already... hope it comes back up today. Keep up the voting, where's manbreakfast, volt and hamster?

edit: one more player would be nice.. 2 is rather disappointing. I guess I'll have to raise the prizes or stop making these competitions

However, after this competition has finished, a bonus round with no vote will begin. Anyone can play, as usual. the bonus rounds will be about survival, who can get the furthest in the game with one credit.. this will allow me to have some of the best games here that have silly score systems or other such problems [ Guwange(scores in japanese) Battle bakraid(silly score system) ]
Last edited by Zaarock; Jan 16, 2008 at 10:56 AM.