Toribash
I think simplicity. Names that are really easy to say and how no or few numbers are usually cool. Hambo. Egger. frandude. Dengmen. All good.
"If you give Uke a fire, he will be warm for a night. If you light Uke on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life."
Simple and original of course.

Names that can be remembered easily, yet they arent attached to anything well known (like other games or common phrases) seem to work the best. What Is annoying is when you see a number of people with very similar or at least similarly patterned names. (Killer, hacker, tori, bash, xX etc)
It's easier for me to remember a name I can actually say rather than a bunch of random letters and numbers forming an incoherent "word".

Mosier is a memorable name. Right?
RIGHT?!?!?!
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I think that original names, that aren't attached to anything.
like mosier for example
are the best, But that doesn't mean anything original can be used.

Sometimes random numbers kill a name, and sometimes they make it,
hanz0 wouldn't be the same if it was hanzo would it?
you pronounce them both the same though.
its just cooler with a zero.

Some names are really annoying at first, but then grow on you.
Main example : 40757
Really really annoying at first, especially sending TC and stuff, but then you get used to it, and start to like it
Yeah, you're right about that number one, chickenpox.
"If you give Uke a fire, he will be warm for a night. If you light Uke on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life."
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Good job picking someone know for gameplay skill.

Anyways, my name is a piece of shit and I seem to be somewhat well known.

I messed up there. But, do you think you'd be as well known if your name was Boomurdead1958?
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." -Nikola Tesla
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Originality, humor and/or silliness is what makes names good in my eyes. No offense to the people who have usernames like the following, but i personally dislike names with excessive use of X's, as well as the word "dragon". I mean, seriously, X's and dragons in your username doesn't make you cool. Your username doesn't make you cool either, for that matter. You are the only one who can make yourself cool.
But anyways, if a username makes me laugh, then i certainly think it's a good name. Also, if someone nails that cool-name-bro factor without being generic, then i think it's good as well.

Jaxxx ish cool.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Originally Posted by frandude1 View Post
I think simplicity. Names that are really easy to say and how no or few numbers are usually cool. Hambo. Egger. frandude. Dengmen. All good.

I actually think frandude is a bit lame.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Like everyone's said, Originality is what makes the name.
A name that really doesn't connect itself to anything and doesn't exactly have a meaning (though in some cases they do) are generally better than the (all too over-used) use of numbers, X's, and/or the words naruto/killer/ninja/god/etc. in them. Some of my favorites being Voxus, Neved, Kordiss, Snudge, Opeth, Cevius, SlipAnc, Gynx, and Ishi.

Names i think are pretty great that haven't been used are Hypnotyque (pronounced Hypnotic), Naavres, and Vein.
Last edited by DaJoka; Oct 12, 2009 at 04:34 AM.
Originally Posted by Mwah View Post
"All famous toribashians have badass names?"

If by famous you mean for ingame skill, naw. Look how bullshit my name is.

If by famous you mean just personality-wise, I'd say so.

I was actually gonna choose Siegfried for my username, but the name DeeJayy741 reminds me what my password is.

EDIT: I just looked up Siegfried, and holy shit, it's already taken.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Oct 12, 2009 at 04:57 AM.
Originally Posted by DaJoka View Post
Opeth

Opeth is a band, bro.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well