Toribash
Its really good. I will donate 5000 creds when its done. Why? Cuz I f-ing can!

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
how can it be a falcon punch when that is the foot??
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

I wish there was the copy-and paste ability in toribash so if you wanted to type a big link to a website you wouldn't have to write it all down you could just copy it from the internet and paste the link in toribash.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
The watermark and the mirrorization completely ruins that pic.

Last edited by parkermauney; Sep 10, 2007 at 05:19 AM. Reason: fixizations = cancer
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
<(Streak9)Peace> ita a decap!
<(Streak9)Reaper> how the hell could it be a decap?! hes like 20ft away!
<(Streak9)Peace>he can do my torifly skydive and land on his head xD
<(Streak9)Reaper> xD
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.
Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
The watermark and the mirrorization completely ruins that pic.

Well, your edit isn't perfect either, some of the mirrored lightning is still there, and there's a weird grey zone below Tori's feet, and some of Uke's mirro is still there...
anyways, this is the art forum, don't criticize my stuff D:
Last edited by Twistshock; Sep 10, 2007 at 04:22 PM. Reason: minor fix
Hi!
Agreed and I like Twistshocks better, but hey we all have our opionions! If its bad I usually keep them to myself. =)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it