Toribash
I may take a stab at this.

EDIT: This is what I got so far, I'm thinking rapidly what I can add, righ now I'm thinking some hair and some blood under the mouth and hair if I make it. Some suggestions would help. And feel free to tell me if anything needs changing.

128x128.
Last edited by Fargle; Nov 21, 2009 at 12:53 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Originally Posted by fargle View Post
I may take a stab at this.

EDIT: This is what I got so far, I'm thinking rapidly what I can add, righ now I'm thinking some hair and some blood under the mouth and hair if I make it. Some suggestions would help. And feel free to tell me if anything needs changing.

128x128.

thats kinda copying my head tho. and there is blood under my mouth either but has no hair.
Fargle, Your head is sorta exactly like ds's. Try and be more unique, and white thats just not what im looking for, im looking for more simple.
Back from le-dead
lol, i made something interesting... in my oppinion, its kinda wierd, but, anyway, its cool xD

If you don't like something, then say what... i'll probably fix that
Last edited by Arthur; Nov 21, 2009 at 07:41 PM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by DsNub View Post
thats kinda copying my head tho. and there is blood under my mouth either but has no hair.

Actually I was going to have it trickle down a fair way and have stains.

Originally Posted by Dez View Post
Fargle, Your head is sorta exactly like ds's. Try and be more unique, and white thats just not what im looking for, im looking for more simple.

If I add much more detail it'll break the effect you wanted. Anyway, I'll try something completely different then.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Okay, Art, I like yours the inside of the mouth looks a little weird but I ll'm liking the cartoony ness.
Back from le-dead
So far Ds, is in the lead. Hes been updating his constantly to my standerds
Back from le-dead