Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Great momentum building and fluidity I must say it was great until about frame 345 were I noticed you were jumping and spinning, I found this totally unnecessary, It kind of made the replay less stylish by having all that stylish destruction and just having some flailing at the end, It would be better to just go into a straight pose instead of flailing like that. I also noticed when you you went down to the ground your knee and hip touched the ground for about 15 frames this short delay between the opener and your smooth movements is like a stop and go , you had the flow, it stopped and you get it back again. The boomhit, meh a boom hit is a boomhit I noticed when you did the boom your head touched the ground to me that didn't really show proper stability, I'd give the replay 8.5 due to the very flashy and smooth spin kick decap and the very fluid movements.
That's pretty badass. Great use of momentum. My one crit, as Pat mentioned, I felt like those jumps and spins were unnecessary. Still, very nice replay!

Keep it up!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I love the decap. Great use of momentum and lovely spins. I was expecting a kick at around 270, you spun right into it, but still cool.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Cool replay bro. The decap was pretty fast, came out of nowhere, so pretty cool, but I liked the second kick to the chest most, i just love it how the chest flies off.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
naming em like pendulum songs ^_^

Please comment the replays instead of the way he names them. Thanks...

~Tempo
Last edited by Tempo; Apr 28, 2010 at 10:11 AM.