Toribash
chac sure there is pallets that are free and people can use them if they want...i dont think u should ban him seeing as its his own work and everyone knows tehre is other pallets

i think he should just add a disclaimer about it
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
that logic seems flawed to me. tons of people give out free textures, but the people who actually make good ones sell them for crazy amounts. the last person who created this palette removed it. fine ill send everyones money back. but i will remove my color palette from tb until you can show me another person giving out this palette for free -->
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
there are tons of palettes like these on the website that are for free. Return everyone's money or i'm banning you for 3 months, deridor.

edit: dont ban me, i will be gone for a few hours. everyone will get there money back then. and everyone who sent money will get the palette as well as their tc back
Last edited by Deridor; Mar 31, 2010 at 03:57 PM.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=59798

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=27424

^some of the free ones

it really doesn't matter how many other palettes there are, but it's that ALL of the other palettes are free. you're the only one to start charging people.
Last edited by D3CAP; Mar 31, 2010 at 09:09 PM.
This user's signature has been removed due to Terms of Service violation ~
Originally Posted by D3CAP View Post
^ he said before he burned the colors out, so people can't save the image lol.

Look in the palette window.
d3cap, those are not at all what i made. i made a palette that can be opened as its own window in gimp, rather than having two screens open and constantly switching between them and the eyedropper tool. i still see chac logic as messed up. all palettes are free or no palettes are free? if thats your basis on trying to ban me, how about you ban the people charging for textures? or the people charging for tc? we only pay for things when other people do it better. this palette is different like i have said. i will send all the money back, but i am not giving out my palette. make your own

edit: @diealready, those colors are messed up too. i rescaled and sharpened it so of course theres going to be a ton of color distortion

dude deridor. Diealready made one and put it in the art board. His is free and it is stickied. I think you should just take this down...
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.