Toribash
Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
You are saying that this tut is pointless and you don't see why people should need this...

I actually said the opposite. See the bolded text.

Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Everything included in this tut is pretty obvious, simple, and logical. It depresses me that people need tuts like this now days.

What I mean is, everything included in this tut is implied by the words "Good forum behavior".

It shouldn't really be something that you have to read a tut on to learn. Though there are a few tips here that people could benefit from.

But for the small minority who do need tuts like this, well, the odds are they will never read it.
*UPDATE*

Shrunk down the "ultimate toribash forum guide" tut I made a while a go (it was closed by someone :L) and put it into this thread.

Also, all the people who are saying this tut is "obvious" and "useless", take note of the plenty of other people who are commenting on how this helped them.
Quit, probably.
very nice tutorial but.. i dont get why i have bad rep?? i follow all these rules and many people say that they think im nice and stuff
Maybe people just don't agree with what you say. They'll always be people who rep a person down, even if they haven't done anything wrong.
Quit, probably.
Why the hell would people need a tutorial to get respect and be liked?

I would understand if this will be called " tips you need once you just joined toribash " but a tutorial about respect? NO ONE can make a tutorial about earning respect from the whole community since everyone in the community have different personalities and feelings to someone. You can't just ask someone to respect or like you just because you follow rules or not being a dick. Reading a tutorial would just mean you're desperate to become respected which would later blame you(birdflu) for creating this thread in the first place.

Originally Posted by steve View Post
It upsets me to see that people need a tutorial to demonstrate how to behave on a forum.
I have a good rule for you.
Use common sense.
That's really all you need to succeed.

Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
QFT

Glad somebody pointed this out.

Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Everything included in this tut is pretty obvious, simple, and logical. It depresses me that people need tuts like this now days.

Good work Birdflu.

aye. Look at steve's post.
Last edited by Aspire; Jun 1, 2010 at 12:35 PM.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!