Ranking
Original Post
[RuTeam]Final Destination[HB]
You helped people of Toriland so many times, that King decided to kill you. Escape before he accomplished his task; your friend, Uke, will wait for you on the other side.

Objective:
Finish the course as fast as you can and grab Uke. Two fastest will have a chance to participate in final “Heavy Burden” competition.

Mod:
- SingleFreeRunL1NB.tbm made by Smilies2, adjusted by Korvin.

Rules:
no hacked replays
no stealing replays
only new replays
you may post as many replays as you want, as long as you do the course faster than everybody else.

Judges:
Korvin
Pofig

Prizes:
1st place: Sapphire Force + Shaman blood + Beetle Relax + Vampire Ghost + Crimson Timer
2nd place: Titan force + Copper Relax + Acid Blood

DeadLine: July 11th

I downloaded exactly this mod two times and the gravitation is -9.82. I'll set the gravitation to -22 and try it again .

EDIT: I made a new replay with the gravity of -22 and I hope that it's right now. Again I'm the fastest player of us all: I grabbed Uke at the 2788th frame, so I needed 2212 frames till I grabbed him.
Attached Files
Parcourjumping.rpl (384.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by NoName01; Jul 8, 2010 at 07:54 PM.
The default gravity is indeed -9.82 for the mod.

Every entry so far has been in -9.82 except for noname's most recent one.

Samopal's, dragenon's, noname's earlier one, and in this post, mine. You told us not to change any settings, so I didn't. I have already redone this once, I think it would be extremely unfair to make everyone do it all over again.

I grab uke on frame 3094, it took me 1906 frames to get to him.

This is all a big mess, but since most of the entries are -9.82 and there are only a few days left, I'd really just recommend scrapping the -22 gravity for this event.
Attached Files
finaldestination.rpl (215.8 KB, 13 views)
Well, I don't know why it's not working for you guys. Probably it's just downloading the new version.

So from now on. Both -9.82, AND -22 will be accepted.

Sent Beetle Force to NoName01, for my mistake.
Thank you! I had good luck . Wohoooooo!!! I made a new record with my replay. It has a gravitation of -9.82 and I grabbed Uke at frame 3132, so I needed 1868 frames to grab him. I'm on the first place now :-D!
Attached Files
Parcourmaster.rpl (253.8 KB, 12 views)
бляц так -9.82 разрешаетса?
алсо можно мне тогда переделать свой ибо на -9 в стопитсот раз легче имхо
можно, разрешается

пффффф
апозз, у тебя итак было -9)

у меня -22 было также как и у самопала
NEWGAME 0;5000 10 0 0 0 0 5000 0 0 singlefreerunl1nb.tbm 0 0 100 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.000000 0.000000 -22.000000 0 0