Toribash
why do I have to doublepost?:S

whatever, about the replay: I know its not the usual quality from me, its just..em, I didnt want to make a zawesomely epic replay, just did this in boredom.
I hope u like it though.
Attached Files
0x6869706F7469626F72
lol triple post XD

Weakness of the beast - wow, i loved it, the flow, the way you spin and split, but at the end after the kick, the punch and the pose were stiff 9/10

/offtopic

i dont wanna triple post on my thread like you so pls ( hope you got what i mean)
:^)
Niceeee the weakness of the beast replay is rly cool the body split is zawsome and 2nd kick was cool but that punch u should edit it(after hiting)

You are going to say " i dont have enough frames :["

then do this. open ur replay with notepad. if ur toribash is like mine there will be something sayng "NEWGAME" and the number 500 on its side. Thats the number of frames. erase that and type the number of frames you want and save changes. open the replay with toribash and caboom it has more frames.
Life's good.
I liked it but if you made the match frames longer you could have made it even awesome-er
9/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Thanks for the comments, Ill post my new replays soon.

Originally Posted by SlyFusion View Post
Niceeee the weakness of the beast replay is rly cool the body split is zawsome and 2nd kick was cool but that punch u should edit it(after hiting)

You are going to say " i dont have enough frames :["

then do this. open ur replay with notepad. if ur toribash is like mine there will be something sayng "NEWGAME" and the number 500 on its side. Thats the number of frames. erase that and type the number of frames you want and save changes. open the replay with toribash and caboom it has more frames.

Dont think that Im a beginner in replay haxing, I do that really often(I dont add dm-s etc...)

I know that, thats how I usually change ed, or damage.

and I wont edit that replay, we are going to do a collab with that opener with tengoman.Thanks for the help btw.
0x6869706F7469626F72