Endurance Onslaught 6.0
yeah well FNugget.. i have had someone use a 256 and they said it works fine have no problems from what they tell me..

usually in most cases depending on the game engine, resolutions can be modified as long as that engine will run it at a given pixel ratio.
thats why i was asking him to test it for me..
and im not using the file converter from this site i am converting them myself. to the required 24bit targa.
so i believe thats why he was able to use it with the modification i made.
thanks for the link i have read that before. guess im just use to doing things with other game engines and am unfamiliar with how this current engine processes graphics. untill i dable with what its possibilities are.

Ishi
thanks for the advice. but i guess being a graphic artist for a living knowing how much i make with that.. and seeing how much it costs to purchase TC with real money and the time i put into making some of these.. i thought i was being very cheap.
but as i have said i am new to the community and am still figuring things out.
i will consider lowering my prices..
Thanks for the advice
Last edited by Thamyris; Feb 13, 2008 at 07:46 PM.
If you live as a graphic artist and make those heads, you must not be very successful. Anyways... Using a 256 x 256 is a great idea. You make it on a larger image, and then SCALE IT DOWN. If you're really some kind of graphic artist you should know that. It does help, because there is less pixelation. -See my newest head. Bottom of first post. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=24001
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
If you live as a graphic artist and make those heads, you must not be very successful

listen here i do just fine with what i do for a living.. and the company i work for seems to have no problems.. your not even old enough to get a job..
sure ive made a few basic heads. you got a problem with that? oh..and i hope you dont kiss your mom with a mouth like that..
and by the way if you dont have anything nice to say perhaps you should say nothing at all..
get some manners...
Last edited by Thamyris; Feb 14, 2008 at 02:14 AM.
OOooo, big scary man, using age as an indication that you're a better artist than I am. If you are, why are you doing half assed work? If anything is worth doing, it's worth doing well. If you can do better and you choose not to, you're wasting your time.
what is your problem? you come on here acting like your all high and mighty..
i think your just high.. get off the drugs man..
i dont see why you think your so special. or why you even think your accomplishing anything by being an insulting jerk.
would you mind sharing some of your real art then with me..? please induldge
honestly i dont really care what you think.. it dont effect me..
i guess im just more secure in who i really am and dont have to insult people or brag about how good i am to make myself feel more secure about myself like you seem to half to do..

your on my ignore list now i see no reason to continue to waste my time responding to you. have a good one.. and i guess it was nice meeting you?
Last edited by Thamyris; Feb 14, 2008 at 02:13 AM.

Seriously, how about you just stop?

I don't know the system for textures, but I'd bet it converts it. A B&W image in RGB gets converted to B&W when uploaded, so I'm pretty sure a 256x256 would be converted to 128x128 when it gets put on the server.
If we could use 256x256, I'm surprised no one has such a detailed head in game.