Toribash
Original Post
Official Toribash Merch shop tender
Hey Toribashians,

I am putting up our Cafepress shop http://www.cafepress.com/toribash/ for tender.

A licensor would need to rent it on a month to month basis, handle support emails, provide new designs and promote the store.

I accept ToriCredits for this and the lowest bid is 50k TC/month. Start the auction in this thread!

All revenue (yes, in USD) from the shop would go to whomever is running it. So if you make $200 USD from selling T-Shirts of nakedveb, Cafepress will send you the $200 USD.

** Shop can be completely customized with HTML and CSS
** We will link it from our forums and our website only. Other promotion must be done by you.
** You must keep up with the maintanence.
** We will allow you to have competitions and promote on the Toribash forums.
Last edited by veb; Feb 14, 2008 at 07:45 AM.
can you do it in wibbles Clbck because im thinkin about doin cool art on some stuff
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
And you cant do that with a different store, that may not even sell toribash related stuff?

It would make things easier if you upload Toribash related stuff on the official Toribash store since CafePress denies uploads if you don't own the trademark or rights for the logos name (our MAD clan logo was declined for instance).

If you want to open up a clan related store with your clan only merch that would be ok of course.

I guess the advantage of having the official store is that (if I think the designs have high enough standard) I can put a good link on our site for it.

And yes.. the monthly cost is in TC, not $.
hampa, could you possible set it so that we dont get real money (no credit card or something) but the money would go to you, and you would send us the correct amount of TC or work something out... after the 50kTC amount is paid.... that kind of a thing
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
you can also get it in like store credit for that site, so you could go to someone elses shop and not pay anything, but you have the store credit of the profit you made. XD i read all about it on the site

oh and why was the clan logo denied? Also i still plan on renting it, but i need the tcs xD so for now i gots my own random store in contstruction
oh and why was the clan logo denied? Also i still plan on renting it, but i need the tcs xD so for now i gots my own random store in contstruction

We used a MAD logo based on the MAD magazine logo.
Originally Posted by Shlimby View Post
hampa, could you possible set it so that we dont get real money (no credit card or something) but the money would go to you, and you would send us the correct amount of TC or work something out... after the 50kTC amount is paid.... that kind of a thing

Yes, we can do this.

Oh, that sux, I need a toribooster =(.

Stay on topic for the love of God.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
So, we bid now to have the Toribash Merch Shop for March?

The suggested 50k TC payment is on a month to month basis.

I will be able to terminate the deal with a months notice as well.
Remember my 50k bid =)
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube