Toribash
That was great.
backbeat was really chilled.
drop wasnt that heavy or bassy, but wow, filthy.
it was almost comedic, dub with a sense of humour, the tune @ 1:23 and 3:00 made me smile.
brilliant.

still think you could do with a change of vocals, maybe start doing covers of other songs.
and start bringing in some whomp over your BZZZZ ZBZBBZBZZ drops, or dropping the bzz just a little bit, gets a bit harsh after a while
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I didn't think the vocals really added anything to the song, they seemed 'out of character' of the song.

Apart from my dislike of the vocals (I don't tend to like male vocals that much, there are some songs where I like them but in general I prefer female vocals), it was a pretty awesome track! Had such variety too!

EDIT: Downloaded your songs via soundcloud, some don't have artist set and some prefix with Cowl - <song>... Annoying I:<
Last edited by Gorman; Sep 11, 2011 at 09:19 AM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
The vocals were the last thing I added, kind of gave the title some sort of relevance/I wanted a random vocal sample in their anyway. I much prefer female vocals as well but they're extremely hard to come by :(
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
New song, different feel to it

Originally Posted by Marco View Post

Amazing, definetely worth passing around my friends, it might get you some new subscribers for future orgasms such as this.
Back for good.
Pretty awesome, I love the atmosphere of it. I think it's the best you have made so far!

Now you just need more songs ;)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Marco View Post

Well, I'm no producer, but I'm pretty familiar with FL Studio/Massive/music in general, and here's my take.

You had a GREAT vibe with this one going into and coming out of the drop up until exactly 0:58, at the point, IMO, it fell apart. Took the pitch a bit to high, things started clashing, it lost its cleanness. That's just some thoughts, it's really great stuff, but we all know it could be better.

The 'bridge' at 2:19 would be much better with out the high strings behind it, really takes away from the serenity of it all.
Please keep making these, I listened to the earlier beats, and I see vast improvement the entire way.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Tried my hand at remixing an overplayed poppy song