Toribash
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Hyperthyroidism, Type one diabetes, and I'm getting tests for celiac disease next thursday. That's all I can think of now, but I am somewhat overweight if that counts.

Was gonna say: if you're gonna die in like a month, you cna has maek sx wit mi. But the fat thing turned meh off.

Still, that's probably the best ailment of the thread, sorry
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Rayque View Post
My puberty is delayed

zomg me too sorta, I have pingas hair, and some facial hair that I shaved, and a deep voice, but no fucking armpit hair
I hit puberty too early, that's about it, and I'm at the last stage of puberty, and I'm 14.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
I am artistically challenged.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Edit: I have some feminine facial features (and i is so pretteh :3)
I haven't left my house in about 3 consecutive years (although realistically more like 5), my mother is schizo affective and my father is missing plates in his back/liver disease/hernia/hepatitis.

I'm extremely asocial and likely to have a panic attack if I have to talk to someone I do not know, I have no friends off the internet, I probably could not even tell you the names of my next door neighbors.

Further more consequentially my physique is that of a pale skinny dying fetus.
oh yeah
I have a slight case of asthma, and some acne. People with acne: Salt water helps a shit load. Go for a swim at the beach, and you can get a tan as well

Also my mum's boyfriend crashed his car and tried tomkill himself the other day, where you might say this isn't me but the household is always depressing.

But, I spose I'm better off than others.