Toribash
Originally Posted by sa1uk View Post
because we bought them they should make it so we cant use them till we are the right belt

Nop. If you get Demon for example, from a tourney, and you are a blue belt, you would have to wait? Nah.

Problem Fixed. Let's see what happens to inventories.
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
Nop. If you get Demon for example, from a tourney, and you are a blue belt, you would have to wait? Nah.

Problem Fixed. Let's see what happens to inventories.

I've had a snoop in peoples inventory's, and i found about 9 people who had bought pure/elf items. Some peopel just bought like on item, but i think those who bought many should be punished.
PARANDROID
I think the difference between one and many isn't a good one. It's the actual use/activation. Instead of checking inventories, check whether their item.dat has any activated.
they shouldn't keep these items, but punishing them them for buying them isn't necessary.

If they were allowed to keep them it wouldn't be very fair to the other people who actually worked for them.

just give them a refund and take the items back
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Er, yeah, that's what I meant.
If it really is a problem, a simple refund/reversal will do. Punitive action, if any, should only be brought upon people who try to show it off and be an asshole about it.

Sorry for repeating some things, just trying to redefine my position on issue.
Ok lets set up a list of things to do with the Qi glitches at this moment!

1. Set QI of ALL players back to normal before any glitch accured/
2. Remove items from any players who abused the New Aikido server to buy Qi based items. No TC refunded by the server.
3. Ban anybody who massivly abused this glitch for more than 70 matches for 4 weeks.
4. -
5. -
6. -
moar?
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
For future reference (at ronalds post by the way) I already had pure, I didn't buy it with the glitch. I too hope that the items will be taken away. Including the known people that bought demon >:|
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by Hamade View Post
3. Ban anybody who massivly abused this glitch for more than 70 matches for 4 weeks.

Nobody made 70 matches. I was leading the dumpbelt and did probably a bit more than 10 games. I guess 70 matches would be ~500-600k qi.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube