Ranking
Yeah the Souls are great ;)

Lupe is alright, his new album stinks though. He did make up excuses for it though, but I don't buy them..

If you want to listen to Eminem, get the album "Infinite". It's great.

Tribe called Quest is awesome too, and so is Jurassic 5.
Nas is cool, Talib Kwali, Hieroglyphics are great, Dilated People's got some good stuff,
Pete Philly and Perquisite are cool, Mos Def, Beasty Boys, Dead Prez, DMX has some good stuff,
Public Enemy and the list goes on.

I think you have enough to be entertained for a few months ;)
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
Dr Dre gets the cake.

I lold at some posts here. Kanye West...

Yes Yeezy unprogressed and progressed.I mean compared to lil wayne you can hardly hear what he saying

Eminem raps to fast sometimes. Yes I'm that type of person.I would say he's number 2

Kanye west doesn't rap about sex (all of the time) or drugs or his sluts.If he does he raps about how bad their relationship is. Also he can be be funny like in "gorgeous"

"And for the same people that try to black ball me you forgot about two things my black balls"

"We make em say ho cuz the game so pimpish choke a south park writer with a fishstick"(If you don't get the southpark one there's something wrong with you)

And he has messages in his songs to

"I treat the cash the way the government treats aids i won't be satisfied till all my niggas get it, get it?"
-----
Originally Posted by MrDocSir View Post
But Eminem is white.

Does not compute.

THANK YOU!!!!
Last edited by pinkwaffles; Jun 18, 2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv