Toribash
#oc39nograbnn: Nice-ish flow. The first kick was pretty sweet, maybe with a little more editing you could get that decap. Flips were okay as well as the second kick. 7/10

#um hi: Everything up to the first kick wasn't too appealing to me, but everything after it was great. You lost a ton of momentum after the first grab, but you managed to get it back for the second kick. Nice style at the end as well.

Enthusiast king: Very destructive, kinda messy though. With a little more aiming, I think you could get another dm in that air kick. Still stiff in the beginning too.

trap: Very very stiff replay. Nice floor dms, but the stiffness kinda ruins the replay for me. I thought you were gonna do something with the head like a skeet or something.

I know I talk about stiffness a lot and I know that my replays are really stiff as well. I'm just commenting on what I saw.
beep
something something
Attached Files
#Burning Blue Spark.rpl (179.2 KB, 23 views)
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Awesome Kat, Nice replays and I love "#oc37nn.rpl" and "#InoTiceDthAt.rpl ", How ever 9/10 from me and why is this thread is absent in new replays, I am waiting for new stuff
Really nice Kat, didn't like the pose at the end and so the first kick.

9/10

Now, go and rate on my replay thread.
M I N I V A N