Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Lol no
Download it, open it and then they ask you for login u press something on right after "load" i dont remember wassat.
Subvein!
Why Hello there, I'm the unofficial Ambassador of the Subvein Forums, I'm glad to see you guys playing this, Its nice to see "Fresh Meat". Of course the Veterans are ready to roflstomp you guys, But you'll get better and start to overtake them,. I saw a person had troubles making a server, You need to forward your ports first, Then the server will show up. I also saw someone complain about the maps, At the moment, There is a map editor, and some people try to make a good map, and well, Sometimes it just doesnt come out right, But people,(Like the host of the party server), Decide that they want community maps. I on the behalf of the Subvein Community, Welcome you guys, Enjoy the stay! If you have any questions, Be sure to post on the subvein forums, It's kinda dead and I'm sure we'll all appreciate new people in the community making maps, referring people, making suggestions, and participating in clan tourneys.

P.S. I used to play Toribash too!

-[TG]Qwertybeef
It is pretty easy to kill "veterans" while being a newbie, I believe there isn't much challenge when it comes to playing with other people.

P.S. I am Doclan, we played together for some time.
Originally Posted by Somebeef View Post
Why Hello there, I'm the unofficial Ambassador of the Subvein Forums, I'm glad to see you guys playing this, Its nice to see "Fresh Meat". Of course the Veterans are ready to roflstomp you guys, But you'll get better and start to overtake them,. I saw a person had troubles making a server, You need to forward your ports first, Then the server will show up. I also saw someone complain about the maps, At the moment, There is a map editor, and some people try to make a good map, and well, Sometimes it just doesnt come out right, But people,(Like the host of the party server), Decide that they want community maps. I on the behalf of the Subvein Community, Welcome you guys, Enjoy the stay! If you have any questions, Be sure to post on the subvein forums, It's kinda dead and I'm sure we'll all appreciate new people in the community making maps, referring people, making suggestions, and participating in clan tourneys.

P.S. I used to play Toribash too!

-[TG]Qwertybeef

Nice to see you, it isn't forwarding ports that is the problem, I have a decent knowledge of hosting and for some reason I can't for Subvein.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Nice to see you, it isn't forwarding ports that is the problem, I have a decent knowledge of hosting and for some reason I can't for Subvein.

I've hosted a Subvein server for over a year now, all that's necessary is a static IP and a forwarded port.

It's great to see the wave of new players enjoying the game so much Hopefully some clans will come over as well and give ours some competition. I'll see you all on the battlefield!