Toribash
i rate we go get them now.... will help with recruitment.... just go to the thread at the top of clan discussion.... also i am tryna run a server but it is lagging hard
-----
oh and hectic headers
Last edited by Xec; Aug 9, 2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i think we should get the tags now
-------------------------------------------

omg while i was gone for like a year tourneys fkin changed the mods are now any wich is really messed up i went to a tourney today where you had a sword and you
fly towards your opponent of like 3 brown pillars onto a bigger pillar and fight all the others did is grab the second pillar and stay there so i lost as i flew off the stage
coz i dint want to cheat i really hate this oh and guess what he sayed the prizes are the prizes are random items
Last edited by luckymoney; Aug 10, 2011 at 12:03 AM.
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
i think we should get the tags now
-------------------------------------------

omg while i was gone for like a year tourneys fkin changed the mods are now any wich is really messed up i went to a tourney today where you had a sword and you
fly towards your opponent of like 3 brown pillars onto a bigger pillar and fight all the others did is grab the second pillar and stay there so i lost as i flew off the stage
coz i dint want to cheat i really hate this oh and guess what he sayed the prizes are the prizes are random items

Sounds like a GMTourney... The GM's can pick any mod they want and the prizes are always random items... Normal tourneys are in aikido,aikidobigdojo,juso,wushu and twinswords and prizes are either 500tc or 750tc for the winner...
-----
Also eb please play a few games with DVGBank so we can get bluebelt so we can send items and TC from the bank, otherwise it is kinda useless, I played like 3 before my internet died
Last edited by Xec; Aug 10, 2011 at 07:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
awwww why is it becouse of the connection of your internet? or what?

----------------------------
and i dont get it am i in the clan or am i pending?
i am in school so cant go on yet but will in a few hours when i get home man

also you are pending for now and i would like to see you ingame before i say yes but i think you have a good chance of getting in... me and eb are kinda strict and dont want inactive players so we want to be certain of who we accept
hehe we got holidays a couple of days ago :3

----------------------
lol check this out and the last ones the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHH58ILNK1I
Last edited by luckymoney; Aug 10, 2011 at 01:31 PM.